BPCL Recruitment 2023 For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Posts, Check Details
BPCL Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bina Refinery has invited online application for 66 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice posts in various trades. Out of 66 Apprentice posts, there are 14 for Graduate Apprentice posts and 52 for Diploma Apprentice course.
BPCL Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation|
|Post Name||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||66|
|Selection Process||Exam and Personal Interview|
- Online Application Starting Date: 28 January 2023
- Last date for enrolling in web portal to apply to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited-Bina Refinery: 06 February 2023
- Last date for applying to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Bina Refinery: 08 February 2023
- Fire And Safety: Rs 25,000/-
Quality Assurance: Rs 18,000/-
HR/Finance/Commercial: Rs 18,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs 18,000/-
Eligibility Criteria For BPCL Recruitment 2023
- Graduate Apprentice:
Fire And Safety -B.E/B.Tech in Fire Technology and Safety Engineering.
Quality Assurance-Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)-Chemistry or equivalent.
HR/Finance/Commercial-Bachelor of Commerce.
- Diploma Apprentice-
Process-Diploma in Chemical Petrochemical Engineering
Mechanica-l Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Electrical-Diploma in Electrical Engineering
You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification/eligibility/age limit/selection process and others for the posts.
BPCL Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice: 14 (Total)
Fire And Safety -05
- Diploma Apprentice-52 (Total)
BPCL Recruitment 2023: How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the NATS Portal/BPCL portal as per the guidelines given in the notification on or before 08 February 2023.