Applications are invited from suitable candidates interested to be empaneled as Guest Faculty in Central University of Jammu for Academic Session 2022 – 23.
- The qualifications, eligibility and other conditions as per UGC guidelines/regulations and Central University Act, 2009 (amended from time to time) will be applicable
- Retired teachers/faculty shall also be considered for empanelment as Guest faculty.
- The candidates may report for Interview on notified date and time along with their original documents, experience certificates one photocopy of self-attested documents, CV/Bio-data, two self attested photographs along with duly filled application from available on University website.
- The empaneled candidates shall have no claim for extension or permanent appointment as it is a time gap interim engagement on requirement basis.
- Validity of panel will be for Academic Session 2022-23 (Odd Semester)
- The Guest faculty will be purely engaged on per lecture and on as and when requirement basis by Departments.
- The eligible candidates will be required to deposit Rs. 500/- as application processing fees in the form of DD in favor of Finance Officer, Central University of Jammu. SC/ST candidates are exempted.
- All persons involved in the process will strictly adhere to precautions/protocol measures against spread of COVID-19 at all times and at all places.
Check full Notification here: link