District Social Welfare Doda Recruitment 2023, Check Details Here
District Social Welfare Doda Recruitment 2023 : District Social Welfare Officer Doda has invited applications from the candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions for the following posts in respect of District Hub for Empowerment of Women (DHEW), Mission Shakti Doda established under the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India.
This recruitment is purely temporary basis initially for a period of one year, on consolidated honorarium as per the guidelines of Mission Shakti, subject to satisfactory performance, continuation of the scheme and funding from the government.
District Social Welfare Doda Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||District Hub for Empowerment of Women (DHEW), Mission Shakti|
|Post Name||Specialist in Financial Literacy|
Data Entry Operator
Multi Tasking Staff
|No. of Posts||04|
|Selection Mode||Merit Basis & Interview|
- Opening date of receipt of application forms: 04 -02-2023
- Closing date of receipt of application forms: 13-02-2023
- Specialist in Financial Literacy: Rs. 24,000/-
- Accounts Assistant: Rs. 21,000/-
- DEO for PMMVY work: Rs.15,000/-
- MTS: Rs.10,000/
- Specialist in Financial Literacy: Graduate in Economics/Banking/ other similar disciplines. Post Graduate will be preferred.
- Accounts Assistant: Graduate/diploma in accounts/other discipline having accounts as the subject.
- DEO: Graduation with working knowledge of computers/IT etc.
- MTS: 10th class under the 10+2 system from a recognized board.
- Specialist in Financial Literacy: At least 3 years experience of working with a Government/Non-government organization in financial literacy/financial inclusion-focused themes.
- Accounts Assistant: At least 3 years experience of working with the Government/Non-government organization in the related domain.
- Data Entry Operator: Minimum 3 years experience in data management, process documentation, and web-based reporting formats, at the state or district level with government or Non-Governmental / IT-based organization.
- MTS: Nil
|NAME OF POST|
|Specialist in Financial Literacy|
|DEO- Data Entry Operator|
|MTS- Multi Tasking Staff|
Social Welfare Doda Recruitment: How To Apply?
Application forms complete in all respect along with the self-attested copies of qualification/experience in the office of District Social Welfare, Doda by or before 13-02-2023.