Govt Dental College & Hospital Srinagar Recruitment 2023, Check Details Here
Govt. Dental College Srinagar Recruitment 2023: Govt. Dental College and Hospital has invited online applications from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K from the Dental Graduates who have completed their internship from the recognized Dental Institutions and have valid registration with the Dental Council for the tenure post of full-time House Surgeons in the following specialties.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of GDC Srinagar at gdcsrinagar.org. The link will be available from 20-01-2023 to 09-02-2023.
Govt. Dental College Srinagar Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||Govt. Dental College and Hospital Srinagar|
|Post Name||House Surgeons|
|No. of Posts||17 Posts|
|Job Location||Srinagar J&K|
|Start date for submission of online applications||20 January 2023|
|Last Date of Application||09 February 2023|
Govt. Dental College Srinagar Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||House Surgeons|
|Name of specialty||– Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
– Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
|No. of Post||17|
The requisite fee for the post of House Job is Rs.500/-.
How To Apply for Govt. Dental College Srinagar Recruitment?
Applicants may visit the official website of this institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org) for submission of their application forms. The applicants are advised to upload the following documents duly self- attested. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing fee in any J&K Bank Branch.
List of Documents to be uploaded:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Proof.
- BDS Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Attempt Certificate of BDS.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year BDS Marks Certificate.
- 4th Year BDS Marks Certificate (if any).
- Final Year BDS Marks Certificate.
- Valid Dental Council Registration Certificate.
- Upto date Renewal of Valid Dental Council Registration Certificate.
- Undertaking in the shape of Affidavit duly attested by the 1 st Class Magistrate that he/she has not done House Job in any Institution (in any specialty) and shall not involve himself/herself in any strike.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Merit Certificate (If any).
- Certificate of Prizes, Medals, Honors, National Scholarship, Awards etc (If any).
- Certificate of Extra-curricular activities/Sports, if any issued by the competent authority (if any