Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2023 – Apply For 60 Technician Posts, Check Details
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invited online applications from Indian Nationals for exciting career opportunities in the energy sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies Online through the official website of HPCL hindustanpetroleum.com.
Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Post Name||Assistant Process Technician|
Assistant Boiler Technician
Assistant Fire & Safety Operator
Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
|No. of Posts||60|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
- Commencement of online application: 01 February 2023
- Last date of online application: 25 February 2023
General, Ex-servicemen, OBC-NC, and EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.590/- + GST@18%. However, SC, ST, and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Pay Scale for all the above positions is Rs. 27500/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- Assistant Process Technician:
B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal Subject (Honors)/Polymer Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Engineering/Chemical Engineering (Fertilizer)/Chemical Engineering (Plastic & Polymer)/Chemical Engineering (Sugar Technology)/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering/Chemical Engineering (Oil Technology)/Chemical Engineering (Polymer Tech).
- Assistant Boiler Technician: 12th or ITI approved by NCVET with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate.
- Assistant Fire & Safety Operator: 12th with Science with Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting Course for Fireman from State Fire Training Centre. or
Diploma in Fire & Safety. Such institutes & courses should have affiliation/recognition from the concerned State Government.
- Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Computer Based test comprising of a General Aptitude Test and Technical/Professional Knowledge. Candidates qualifying in CBT will be called for document verification and a Skill Test. The final selection, after qualifying for CBT and Skill Test, will be subject to clearing document/certificate verification and pre-employment medical examination.
Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
|NAME OF POST||NO. OF VACANCIES||PAY SCALE|
|Assistant Process Technician||30||Rs. 27,500/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Assistant Boiler Technician||17||Rs. 27,500/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Assistant Fire & Safety Operator||18||Rs. 27,500/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical)||05||Rs. 27,500/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-|
Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment: How To Apply?
Applicants are required to apply online for the above-advertised position by visiting the website of HPCL i.e, www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
Steps For Applying:
- Visit the website of HPCL i.e, www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- Click the Careers tab then Job Openings available on the home page.
- Click on the link ” Click Here to Apply” given below the Advt Recruitment of Technicians.
- Register yourself and Sign in.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee (if required)
- Submit and print the application form for future use.