How to Change Photo on Driving Licence, Read full guide
Are you looking for how to change photo on Driving Licence? Read the article to know how to change photo on driving licence. According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, driving without a licence is a penal offence. It is essential to keep your driver’s licence up to date. If you relocate to another state, make sure your new location is reflected on your driver’s licence by requesting a change photo on driving licence and update driving licence photo.
Documents Required for Change Photo on Driving Licence?
The following are the documents required for change photo on Driving Licence: –
- Aadhar Card
- Passport sized Photograph
- Driving Licence
- Duly filled form
Upload a new photo on Driving Licence
Steps to update driving licence photo and a Signature to a License: –
- Go to https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/.
- Put your state name.
- Select “Upload Document” from the menu.
- From the “Upload Documents” option.
- Select “Upload Photograph and Signature.”
Please keep in mind that this service is only available in states that have chosen to customize it.
How to change photo on driving licence procedure?
Only at a Regional Transport Office (RTO) centre can update driving licence photo. The form can be obtained via the state RTO website or from the centre itself. The procedure is as follows:
Update driving licence photo Offline
- Visit your local RTO to obtain the form.
- If you have already completed the downloadable form, bring it along with the aforementioned documents and your image.
- The superintendent will check your paperwork and inform you of the charge for making the modifications (Rs 200).
- Pay the appropriate amount to your RTO superintendent and keep the receipt.
- Keep the receipt handy because it will serve as your driving licence until the revised card comes.
- The driving licence will be mailed to your new address in 30 days.
However, the procedure for how to change photo on driving licence is mentioned.
Update Driving Licence Photo Online
We can update driving licence photo and signatures on our driving license.
- Visit the website https://parivahan.gov.in/.
- Choose from a variety of driving license-related services.
- Choose a state.
- Choose the services on DL.
- Enter your driver’s license number and birth date.
- If you want to update the address, you can do so as well. Select the Get Details button.
- We are able to see our driving licence.
- Enter the RTO information.
- You can easily change photo on driving licence
- Enter your phone number, blood group, and qualification.
- Submit your application. We’ll be given an acknowledgment slip.
- Upload a photo and your signature.
- You must pay Rs 460 plus a service charge of Rs 45.
Present your application and fee receipt to a motor vehicle inspector at your RT office. A licence will be sent by post. This procedure helps you for how to change photo on driving licence.
How to check the status of update driving licence photo?
Applicants can check the progress of their applications of update driving licence photo by following the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Go to Sarthi Praivahan’s official website (https://parivahan.gov.in/ )
Step 2: From the homepage, select ‘Online Services.’
Step 3: From the menu, select ‘Driving Licence Related Services.’
Step 4: Choose the state from which you want to perform the service.
Step 5: Enter your application number, date of birth, and captcha code, and the status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
The preceding section explains in detail how to change photo on driving licence on your driving licence. Read these instructions attentively and apply for change photo on driving licence without delay.