IGNOU Assignment Status 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started updating the IGNOU June 2022 assignment status at admission.ignou.ac.in. The last date to submit the IGNOU December 2022 TEE or January 2022 session is September 15. The university has also uploaded the IGNOU assignments for July 2022 and January 2023 session. The last date to submit the IGNOU July 2022 assignment is March 31, 2023.
IGNOU : Download Assignments For July 2022 and January 2023 Session Click on Link Below
For July 2022 and January 2023 Session CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Steps to check IGNOU 2022 Assignment Status
Step 1. Visit the official website – admission.ignou.ac.in.
Step 2. Enter enrollment number and select the programme code.
Step 3. Then, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 4. Now, a window will open displaying your IGNOU assignment status.
Step 5. Download and print out the assignment status for future reference.
Details Mentioned on IGNOU Assignment Status 2022
The IGNOU 2022 assignment status mentions the following details. Candidates are also advised to check all the details to ensure that there is no discrepancy. To rectify the discrepancy, candidates have to contact the authorities immediately.
- Enrollment Number
- Programme Name
- Code of the courses
- Status of the Assignments
- Date of submission of assignments
How to submit the IGNOU Assignment 2022?
- Students must submit their IGNOU assignment 2022 prior to the start of TEE. Follow the instructions given below to submit the IGNOU 2022 assignment without any hassle.
- Visit the official link – webservices.ignou.ac.in.
- Download the pdf assignment file of the opted programme.
- Candidates can also use the assignments sent to them by the university via speed post/registered courier and so on.
- They can also get the IGNOU assignments from the regional study centres.
- The last dates to submit the IGNOU assignments will be mentioned in the booklet.
- Prepare the assignments accordingly and make sure to write the name, enrolment number, address, and study centre at the start of their assignments.
- Then, candidates have to submit their IGNOU assignments at their respective study centres. It is very important for every candidate to know the location of their study center.
- Do not forget to get the slips signed by the HOD after the submission of the assignment. Candidates have to write the name of the IGNOU courses for which they have submitted the assignment, their enrolment number and date of submission. Candidates are advised to preserve this slip for future references.
- Candidates must also get the photocopies of their submitted IGNOU assignments attested by the study centre.