Selection list of candidates for the post of “Junior Engineer” (Civil) in Jal Shakti Department as Junior Engineer (Civil), in the Pay Level-6 (35400-112400).
Consequent upon their appointment, the candidate(s) shall report in the office of the Chief Engineers, Jal Shakti as shown against each within a period of twenty one (21) days from the date of issuance of this order. In case any candidate(s) fails to join within the stipulated period, his/her appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any notice.
The appointee(s) shall be allowed to join after production of the following certificates/documents
in original) to be verified separately:
- Educational/Technical qualification (Degree/Diploma Certificates) issued by the recognized Institute/ University.
- Matriculation/Date of Birth certificate.
- Domicile certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Health Certificate from the concerned District Chief Medical Officer.
- Certificate from the District Industries Centre (DIc) and District Employment and Counseling center to the effect that no loan under any self employment scheme has been availed by the candidate.
- Valid relevant category certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if any applicable.
The appointment of the above candidates shall further be subject to the following conditions
- The appointee(s) shall furnish an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that the
appointee have no criminal record and is not facing any criminal proceedings in any Hon’ble
Court of Law.
- The salary of the appointee(s) shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless satisfactory
report in respect of genuineness of their qualification/diploma certificate/Date of birth/relevant
category and other pre-requisite certificate(9) is received from the concerned issuing authority.
In case during the course of verification of the requisite documents, turns out to be
fake/fictitious, the appointment shall be cancelled ab-initio and appropriate criminal
proceedings against such candidate(s) shall be initiated accordingly.
- The appointment of the candidate(s) shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as per
SRO-400 of 2009 dated 24.12.2009.
- The inter-se-seniority of the appointee(s) shall be determined in accordance with the merit
secured by the appointee in the selection list prepared by the Services Selection Board.
- The appointee shall be on probation for a period of two (02) years as per Rule 20 of J&K Civil
Services (CCA ) Rules, 1956.
- The candidate(s) appointed under RBA and ALCIB category shall be posted in such areas at
least for 07 years.
- The appointment of the above candidates shall be subject to outcome of writ petition(s), if any,
pending before a competent Court of Law.