J&K Provisional Selection List of candidates of UT of J&K / Ladakh for NEET MBBS/BDS courses 2022.
On the basis of merit cum preferences, the list of candidates provisionally selected for undergoing MBBS/BDS Courses 2022 in various Government / Private Medical / Dental Colleges of the UT of J&K, is hereby Released, which shall be available for ever on this site.
The candidates shall report to the colleges allotted to them w.e.f 16-11-2022 to 19-11-2022 upto 03.00 pm along with the following necessary documents:-
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
- Marks Card of 10+2.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate, if any.
- Valid Income Certificate in respect of Poor & Backward Category candidates, wherever required.
- NEET Score Card 2022.
- Compulsory Service Bond by the candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh
- Any other document as may be required by the concerned college authorities.