MGNREGA Recruitment 2023 in JK – Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification: M/s Vision India Services has invited online applications on behalf of the Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Govt of J&K for the following positions under the scheme Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).
MGNREGA Recruitment 2023 In JK: Overview
|Organization||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA), Department of Rural Development and Panchayati raj, Govt of J&K|
|Post Name||Social Audit Expert, District Resource Person, Ombudsperson|
|No. of Posts||10|
|Job Location||Anantnag, Doda, Jammu, Ramban, Raauri, Udampur, Poonch, Kupwara|
Last Date for the submission of online applications: 13 February 2023
- Social Audit Expert: Rs.20,000/-
- District Resource Person: Rs.20,625/-
- Ombudsperson: Rs.20,000/-
- Social Audit Expert: PG in social science, economics, sociology, political science, rural development , Statistics, Psychology, and Geography.
- District Resource Person: Post-Graduation in Rural Development/Social Science/Social work.
- Ombudsperson: Any Graduate
- Social Audit Expert:
General: 35-60 years
Reserved: 35-63 years
Ex-Service personnel: not above 67 years
- District Resource Person: 45 years
- Ombudsperson: 65 years
MGNREGA Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Social Audit Expert||01|
|District Resource Person||06|
MGNREGA Recruitment 2023 : How To Apply?
The eligible candidates can apply online at the link https://vispl.co.in/GovtJobs.
Official Notification : Click Here