JK Police Border Battalion Written Admit Card 2022 Download Link: Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Board has released the JK Police Border Battalion Written Admit Card 2022 on 17 October 2022. Jammu and Kashmir Police is organizing a recruitment for filling up 2700 Vacancies of Constable (Male & Female) Posts in Two Border Battalions of J&K Police. The Written Examination for JK Police Constable 2 Border Battalion Bharti will organize on 26 October 2022.
The question paper will consists of 100 objective type questions to be attempted in 02 hours.
Steps to Download JK Police Border Battalion Written Admit Card 2022
- First of all open the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Police jkpolice.gov.in
- Now go to the Constable 2 Border Battalions Recruitment section and select Admit Card
- After that enter the Application Number and date of birth to download the jkpolice.gov.in 2022 Constable 02 Border Battalion Hall Ticket
- Your JKP Border Battalion Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on the another page.
- Check the details given on the JK Police Constable AWO/TPO Admit Card 2022 and download it with you
- Take a print out of Jammu and Kashmir Police Constable Written Exam 2022 Hall Ticket and take it with you to the exam centre for carrying in the exam.
Jammu and Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Constable (Male & Female)|
|Exam Date||26 October 2022|
|JK Police Border Battalion Written Admit Card 2022 Release Date||17 October 2022|
Aspirants who have applied for the JK Police Constable vacancy application form before the last date can able to check and download their jkpolice.gov.in Admit Card 2022 through given below mention direct links by using their Application Number and date of birth. Jammu & Kashmir Police will select the aspirants on the basis of PET/PST, Written Exam & Interview. Shortlisted aspirants only eligible for further process and finally selected aspirants will be appointed as Constable at anywhere in JK State.