JKBOPEE has notified that the candidates figuring in the list have been Provisionally selected for admission to B.Ed. Course-2022 (Jammu) in Government College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu.
The candidates who have failed to submit their deficient category certificates before the Board upto the prescribed date mentioned in the above referred Notification, have been considered under Open Merit (OM) subject to their eligibility under OM.
The Principal of the College shall get the following Certificates in original verified from the Incharge admission and countersigned by him/her before allowing the candidates to complete their admission formalities: –
- Qualifying Marks Certificate (10+2+3);
- Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K / Ladakh (for candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent Authority of UT of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate);
- Category Certificate, if any;
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate, and
- Any other certificate required by the College in accordance with the rules.
The selection has been made as per S.O. 127 of 2021 dated 20-04-2021 issued by Social Welfare Department, UT of J&K.
The selected candidates are directed to report to the College upto 04th of February, 2023 (till 4.00 p.m.) along with their requisite certificates in original. The Head of the Institution is advised to furnish the details of candidates, who do not complete their admission as short fall on 04th of February, 2023 (till 5.00 p.m.)to the BOPEE office, Jammu positively through e-mail email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org