It is notified for information of all the concerned that the Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family has allocated four seats to UT of Jammu and Kashmir from Central Pool for MBBS/BDS, 2022-23 in the following colleges:-
- Nalanda Medical College, Patna, Bihar = 01
- Government Medical College, Chandigarh = 01
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi = 01
- SMS Medical College, Jaipur = 01
In order to complete the nomination process by the Government, the Board invites applications on plain paper from the eligible NEET-UG 2022 qualified candidates upto 18.11.2022 (till.2:00 pm) which shall be forwarded to the concerned quarters for further necessary action as may be deemed appropriate. The brief of the guidelines is as under:-
To Join Our Telegram Group : CLICK HERE
The selection of candidates in category III above should be entirely on merit among the eligible candidates in this category.
The Children of All India Service Officers posted in the UT of J&K would also be eligible to participate in the said merit system.
In addition to above, the following certificates shall be enclosed with the applications:-
Download Also : JKSSB Forester Syllabus 2022 , Download PDF Here
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
- 10+2 Marks Card.
- NEET-UG 2022 Score Card (as per qualifying marks for NEET-2022)
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Reserved Category Certificate, if any (Reservation as applicable to J&K).
- ID Proof.
- Two Passport Size Photographs.
- Preference of Colleges (Lady Hardinge Medical College New Delhi is meant for only females).
- Certificates/ Documents from the Competent Authorities as detailed in the above table.
The last date for submission of applications with full details/ documents shall be upto 18.11.2022 (till.2:00pm), no application shall be entertained after the cutoff date
Apply Also : ITI Bandipora Recruitment 2022, Check Details
- Mere submission of documents/applications by the candidates shall not confer any right on the candidate to claim the seat, which shall be decided by the appropriate authorities of the Government in accordance with the merit/eligibility criteria prescribed by the concerned authorities.
- The selection of eligible candidates will be made as per guidelines dated 30.09.2022 of the said Ministry