JKBOPEE Provisional Merit list of the candidates who have applied for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Courses-2022.
The Board vide Notification No. 053-BOPEE of 2022 dated 05-08-2022 invited offline applications from the eligible candidates of UT’s of J&K/Ladakh for admission to M. Sc. Nursing courses 2022. The provisional merit list in this regard is annexed below in the PDF.
The candidates, if any, who intent to submit representation against his/her position in the merit list can do so up to 27th September, 2022 (till 04:00 P.M) failing which no claim whatsoever shall be entertained under any circumstances. The interested candidates can submit their representations along with evidence physically at BOPEE Office, Jammu/Srinagar within the above prescribed date, only on working days.
- The provisional merit list of the candidates has been prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. B. Sc. Nursing/B. Sc. Hons./Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing whichever the case may be. In case of tie between candidates, same had been resolved by taking into account candidate’s DOB i.e. candidate older in age is preferred first. For further tie, the first alphabet of candidate’s name is considered.
- In case no objections are received within the prescribed date and time by the Board, this provisional merit list shall be treated as final and seats shall be filled on the basis of their rank.
- The candidates who have not submitted their Domicile Certificates as on date are advised to produce the same at the time of counselling physically at BOPEE office Jammu/ Srinagar whenever notified by the Board.
- The benefit of category shall be applicable only in Government Institutions but not in Private Institutions.
- Further, the total intake shown in Bibi Halima College, Srinagar is 10 in Notification No. 053-BOPEE of 2022 dated 05-08-2022 but actually it is 08 with intake as: Community Health Nursing-02, Obstetrics and Gynecologist-04 and Pediatrics (Child Health)-02.
The other terms and conditions as laid-down in the Notifications/Notices on the subject shall remain the same