JKHRMS Portal Login, Registration, Correction Form, Nominee
JKHRMS “hrms.jk.gov.in” (Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System), Govt of J&K has made it compulsory for all the government employees of Jammu and Kashmir to register themselves on the JKHRMS web portal and update all the asked details accordingly. In this Article we have shared the whole process in detail on How to Register, Login, Change in Address, Name, Adding Nominee, Joining Dates, Salary, Post retirement Funds, Insurance Etc.
|Govt||Jammu and Kashmir|
Date of Joining
Date of Promotion
|Launch Date||October 18, 2022|
Steps to Register on JKHRMS Portal
- Open the Portal using URL “hrms.jk.gov.in”
- Click on Employee Register
- Enter employee id, mobile number and Date of Birth as entered in the existing CPIS Portal and verification code.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number. OTP is valid for only 10 minute
- Enter the OTP and set the password as per your convenience. The password must be:
- Minimum 8 Character long
- Must have One Capital letter (A-Z)
- Must have One Small Letter (a-z),
- Must have One digit (0-10)
- Must have One Special Character out of (@, #, $, ~)
- Please remember the password for future use and never share your password with anyone.
JKHRMS Login hrms.jk.gov.in
First of all open hrms.jk.gov.in website
Then enter your Username and Password in the first 2 Rows,
Then enter the Captcha and Press the Blue Login button
Adding Nominee on JKHRMS
Nomination refers to adding a family member as the nominee for your bank account, GP fund, Insurance etc. This is usually done to ensure that the money in the account is the hands of the successor authorized by the account holder in the unfortunate event of his/her demise.
JKHRMS Correction Form
The Correction form is given to make any sort of edit in the details you have provided to Jammu and Kashmir Government, if you see any wrong detail like your name, your parents name, DOB, Joining and other dates, Nominees, Salary details etc., you can apply for correction, the process is very simple, you just have to click on the Correction Form on the top of the right corner and select the item you want to edit as shown in this image below here.
After selecting the Item press on the Green Submit Button a new page will be open in your phone or in your desktop screen as shown in this next image here.
Here you can edit any of the given detail and then just press Blue Close button.
Now you will reach on the Final Submission Page, there first Click on the BOX which says I certify… and then Press the Navy Blue Submit All Form Button, ad that is it, you have successfully summited your details your updating.
JKHRMS takes almost 15 days to update your details, you can check these details after exactly 15 days by logging in on hrms.gov.in portal with the same user id and Password.
Steps to for data updating on JKHRMS
An employee can raise a request for the data updation. For Data Correction the following steps are to be followed.
- Open and login in the portal “hrms.jk.gov.in” using credentials set at the time or Registration.
- On the Left Menu Bar click on Correction Form
- Select the each form from the list display
- Based on the Selected form will displayed on the new window. Remember the Popup should be enabled in the browser
- Make the desired corrections, also upload your latest photograph along-with the scanned copies of promotions, first appointment etc.
- Ensure you have visited each forma and confirm the data for each form.
- After confirming the each form the click on declaration and submit it to the DDO.
The DDO can login on the JKHRMS portal using the same credential as used in CPIS and verifies the data after comparing with the service book of the employee.
JKHRMS Portal Registration Benefits
- JKHRMS Portal is The Centralized Personnel Information System that has integrated the service related information of all J&K employees, including basic information, initial appointment/joining, qualification, contact details, posting, promotion details, Photograph, Bank Details Etc.
- JKHRMS lets workers register and verify service information directly from their phone.
- If employee information is wrong, the employee must fill out the dashboard’s Correction Form and submit it to DDO for approval.
- The updating process takes 15 days and employees can check their updated details by using the User Id and Password exactly after 15 working days.