The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a notification inviting online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Librarian in different disciplines in Government Degree Colleges of Jammu and Kashmir in Higher Education Department. The recruitment drive aims to fill 13 Librarian posts. The online application process will begin on March 03, 2023, and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website jkpsc.nic.in till April 10, 2023.
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Application Starting Date||03 March, 2023|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2023( Extended upto 10th April)|
|Age Limit||Not more than 40 years as of January 1, 2023|
|Examination Fee||Unreserved category: Rs 1000; Reserved category: Rs 500|
It’s important to note that applicants will be able to make changes to their application forms from April 1 to 3, 2023, in case they need to modify any information.
Candidates who wish to apply for the JKPSC Librarian posts must meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. The applicants should not be more than the age of 40 years as on January 1, 2023. Candidates can check the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications and other details available in the official notification.
The applicants from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 1000, whereas Rs 500 is applicable to reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for JKPSC Posts
To apply for JKPSC posts of Assistant Professor and Librarian, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the “One Time Registration” link on the homepage and complete the registration process by providing the necessary details.
- Once registered, login to the website using your credentials.
- Look for the JKPSC recruitment notification for Librarian and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in the application form with accurate details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload the necessary documents, passport size photograph, and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per the category through the online mode.
- Recheck the application form and click on the “Submit” button.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: Applicants will be able to make changes to their application forms from April 1 to 3, 2023, in case they need to modify any information.
The JKPSC recruitment drive for Librarian posts in Government Degree Colleges of Jammu and Kashmir in Higher Education Department is a great opportunity for eligible candidates who wish to pursue a career in teaching and research. Interested and eligible candidates must read the official notification carefully and apply online before the last date of application. It is also advisable to keep a printout of the application form for future reference.