JKSSB answer key for CBT Junior Supervisor, JE, Etc
Answer Key & seeking of representations (if any) to the Computer Based
Written Test (CBT) Examination for various posts held w.e.f 08th of
November 2021 to 12th of November 2021, and submission of
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted Computer Based Written Test examinations for various posts w.e.f 08th of November 2021 to 12th of November 2021
The Answer Key(s)/Question Paper(s) shall be available through the online link
available on the website of the Board i.e www.jkssb.nic.in, from tomorrow i.e (13-11-
2021) for four days Till 17th of November 2021, only. The candidates can submit their
objections/representations in respect of any question/answer (if any) and upload the same,
along-with documentary evidence/ reference. However, Objections /representations
through any other means shall not be entertained
READ ALSO ; JKBOPEE NEET Merit list 2021 PDF here
- Candidates are requested to login with their Roll No, Date Of Birth, Select Date Of Examination and Batch Timing shown in their Admit Card to view their Response sheet, Question and Answer Key.
- In Question Paper view, correct alternative is highlighted in green.
- Enter question number against which objection to be raised in the “Question No.” field.
- Enter objection against a question in the “Objection” field.
- Click on Add button to submit representation for more than one Question.
- Objections must be entered only in English.
- Objections can be raised only against questions and their alternatives.
- Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
- Once submitted, new objections cannot be added later.