Check JKSSB Class 4th Result, JKSSB 4th class result, Results for JKSSB Class IV Candidates of J&K, download JKSSB class IV merit list, JKSSB selection list for class IV Posts.
|Name of Post||Class-IV|
|No. of Vacancies||8575|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|JKSSB Class IV Result||Class IV Merit List|
Selection List/Allocation of Cadres for Class-IV posts under the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir
Appointment to Class-IV (Special Recruitment) Rules, 2020, advertised vide Notification No. 01 of 2020 dated 26.06.2020.
As we all know large number of students are waiting for JKSSB Class 4th 2nd Selection List 2022. Now the authority has updated a link to JKSSB Class IV 2nd Selection List 2022 at the official portal. Participated candidates can get their Selection list from there or they can go through the direct links. Other details like Score Card, Cut off, Selection List are also be available on the board’s portal.
JKSSB Class IV Final Selection List 2022
Students who want to do class 4th from JKSSB can check Selection List 2022 . Students who are badly waiting for JKSSB Class IV 2nd Selection List 2022 can visit the official portal. Some Candidates who are unable to get their result Individually can check the Result Link given below
How to Check JKSSB Class IV Selection List 2022 Pdf ?
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Now the home page will open on your computer or mobile screen.
- From here go to the current update section or click on the JKSSB Class IV New Selection List Pdf link.
- Now a new page will open there on your screen.
- Here candidates have to enter their Login Details like application number & date of birth.
- Finally, you can check your result or you can take a printout for further use.
It is further notified that any candidate who may have any grievance/objection to the above provisional selection list may represent before the Board within 05 days from the date of issuance of this Notification through online mode in the link email@example.com and no representations shall be entertained/considered beyond the stipulated time