The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued a notification inviting additional candidates to appear for document verification for the posts of Motor Vehicle Inspectors, Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors, and Sub Motor Vehicle Inspectors (Transport Department). The notification comes in continuation of the earlier notifications released by the board in February and March 2023.
The candidates falling under the consideration zone for the advertised posts, whose details are given in Annexures “A” & “B”, have been asked to appear for document verification before the Document Verification Committees of the Board on 9th and 10th May 2023. The document verification process will take place at JKSSB Central Office, CPO Chowk, Panjtirthi, Jammu, for Jammu-based candidates, and at JKSSB Central Office, Zam zam Complex, Rambagh, Srinagar, for Kashmir-based candidates.
It is mandatory for the candidates to appear before the respective Document Verification Committee(s) on the scheduled date, failing which they will forfeit their right to selection. Additionally, the candidates will also have to submit their preferences in offline mode before the Document Verification Committee(s) at the time of Document Verification.
The candidates have been instructed to carry the following documents/certificates in original, along with two self-attested copies, for the document verification process:
- Copy of Online Application Forms.
- Two passport size recent colour photographs.
- One original photo ID Proof, i.e. Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport, etc.
- D.O.B Certificate (10th Diploma/Marks card).
- Valid Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 10+2 Marks Sheet/Diploma, if applicable.
- Degree/three years Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Driving License of Motor Cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicle.
- Bonafide Certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller/Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates who have obtained Degrees from the Universities/Colleges/Institutes outside the UT of J&K and other than Central Universities.
- Other documents as per prescribed qualification mentioned in the Advertisement Notification.
- Print out of preferences filled by the candidate through the online link, if applicable.
It is advisable for the candidates to carefully go through the instructions given in the notification and prepare the required documents well in advance of the document verification date. They should ensure that they carry all the necessary documents in original and self-attested copies to avoid any inconvenience during the verification process.