JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Syllabus PDF 2021
Syllabus for Written test (Objective Type) for the post of Accounts Assistant (Finance).
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Syllabus download now, Accounts Assistant Syllabus, Also Download PDF.
Total Marks: 120
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K UT: 30 Marks
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical divisions of world & India
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Struggle/Movement.
- Transport & Communication.
- Demography- Census, its feature and functions.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
- Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport of India.
- Environment, Ecology & Bio-diversity.
- J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna etc.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations
- J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019.
Accountancy and Book Keeping: 30 Marks
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms.
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Financial Management/Statements.
- Partnership Accounts.
- Ledger Accounts.
- Cash Book, Financial Audit.
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping.
- Trial Balance.
- Trading Account.
- Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Concept of Social Accounting, Social Audit, and cash-based single entry system of accounting.
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Indian Financial Management System.
- Taxation, Tax Laws- Direct, Indirect
- Cost Management-Budgetary control
- Cost Accounting
- Developments in Accounting
GENERAL ENGLISH: 10 Marks
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences.
- Comprehension with blanks to be filled in with
- Homonyms / homophones.
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions.
- Active & Passive Voice
Statistics: 10 Marks
- Primary and secondary data.
- Methods of collecting Primary and Secondary Data
- Preparation of questionnaires
- Tabulation and compilation of Data
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Theory of Probability
- Attributes- Basic concepts and their applications(Theory).
- Theory of Index Numbers: Tests of Index numbers- Wholesale and consumer price index numbers.
- Demography-Census, its features, and functions.
- Vital Statistics- Measures of fertility, Crude fertility rates, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction rates., Measures of Mortality
Mathematics: 10 Marks
- Simple / Compound interest.
- Linear equations with two variables.
- Permutations/ Combinations & Binomial Theorem.
- Limits & Derivatives.
- Set Theory- Basic Concepts and Applications.
- Relations and Functions
- Matrices & Determinants
- Coordinate & Three dimensional Geometry
General Economics: 10 Marks
- Introduction of Economics- Basic concept and Principles.
- Fiscal & Monetary Policy- Meaning, Scope, and Methodology.
- Theory of consumer demand using indifference curve technique.
- Demand Analysis
- Factor Pricing –Marginal productivity Theory & Ricardian Theory of Rent
- Pricing under various forms of Market.
- Factors of production & Laws of Production.
- Concept of Economic Growth and its measurement
- Characteristics and problems of developing economy
- Planning vs Market Economy.
- Economic Reforms in India
- Concept & Measurement of National Income.
- Role of RBI
General Science: 10 Marks
- Newtons Laws of Motion, Mass, Weight, Acceleration, Velocity, Speed, etc
- Electric Current, Power, Energy, Voltage.
- Chemical Equation, types.
- Metals, Non-metals- Physical & Chemical properties.
- Various sources of energy; Conventional sources of energy; Biomass and wind energy. Non-conventional sources of energy (Solar energy, Tidal energy).
- Nutrition and its types, Respiration, Transportation of water, food, and minerals in plants.
- Communicable & Non-Communicable Diseases.
- Vitamins- diseases related to vitamin deficiency.
- Ecosystem – Its components, Food chains, and Food webs.
- Environmental pollution. Ozone layer, its depletion, Green House Effect.
Knowledge of Computers: 10 Marks
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Concept of Open Source Technologies.
- Input & Output Devices.
- Operating system
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet, and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Anti-Virus.
- Hardware & Software, Elements of Computers Processing System Hardware, CPU, Peripherals, Storage Media, Software Definition, Role and Categories Firmware, and Human-ware.
- Role of Information Technology in Governance
Furthermore, Candidates can download the PDF format of the Accounts Assistant Finance Syllabus below here