Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board conducts the JKSSB Junior Assistant to recruit eligible and interested candidates to the post of Junior Assistant in J and K. Candidates who plan to take the test should be familiar with all the relevant information’s, including the JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus, eligibility requirements, exam format, and more. To pass the exam with flying colours, it is crucial to possess a thorough knowledge of the syllabus. Every subject’s topic and subtopic are covered in the syllabus.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2023 is provided here, candidates preparing can now easily access the whole syllabus here and also download its PDF format below in this Article.
Download Also : JKSSB Stock Assistant Syllabus 2022
Syllabus for Junior Assistant Posts by JKSSB, Download JKSSB Syllabus for Junior Assistant | JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabi PDF 2022.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Marks Over-View
|General Awareness with special reference to JK UT||20|
|Numerical and Reasoning Ability||20|
|Basic Concepts of Computer||20|
(ii) Editing / Proof Reading.
(iii) Rearranging of jumbled sentences
(vii) Paragraph writing with blanks to be filled in with the following
- Homonyms/Homophones etc.
(x) Synonyms and antonyms
(xi) Idioms and phrases.
(xii) Uses of Prepositions
(xiii) Active & Passive Voice
General Awareness with Special reference to JK UT
(i) Current Events of National and International importance
(ii) Political & Physical divisions of India
(iii) Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Struggle/Movement.
(iv) Demography- Census, its feature, and functions.
(v) Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
(vi) Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport of India.
(vii) J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna, etc.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations
Numerical and Reasoning Ability
- Number System
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Number series
- Letter series
- Coding decoding
- Direction sense
- Blood relations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Statements and conclusions
Basic Concepts of Computers
- Fundamentals of computer sciences
- Hardware & Software
- Input and output devices
- Operating system
- M.S Word, M.S Excel, M.S Acess, and Powerpoint Presentation
- E_mail & Internet
The candidates are also intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers(-0.25 for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in)
- Marks scored by candidates in the written tests will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.