JKSSB Sub Inspector Answer Key 2022 Released- Download Response Sheet, Model Answer Key
Subject: Answer Key and seeking of objections (if any) to the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for the post of Sub Inspector, Home Department, UT Cadre, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 06 of 2021 held from 07-12-2022 to 20-12-2022 and submission of objections -regarding.
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for the post of Sub Inspector, Home Department, UT Cadre from 07-12-2022 to 20-12-2022. The Answer Key(s) along-with the Question Paper(s) in respect of this Exam shall be available to the candidates through the online link available on the official website of the JKSSB i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in
w.e.f 30-12-2022 to 02-01-2023. The candidates, having any objection(s) to the Answer Key, may submit their objections / representations in respect of any question(s) and upload the same, along-with documentary evidence / reference by paying a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question, as a non-refundable processing fee (refundable in case of genuine / correct representation/objection). The procedure (as enclosed at Annexure A) to download the response sheet with model answer key, may be adopted.
Download Response Sheet With Answer Key
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY
1. To download the RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY, first visit the official website of JKSSB, İ.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
2. On the homepage, you will get a NOTICE/LINK to download Response Sheet with Model Answer Key. Click on that.
3. Then cick on the link/button -‘LOGIN’ against the post applied.
4. Enter log-in credentials, i.e. Username and Password. Username will be your ROLL NUMBER & Password will be your DOB in
6. On successful completion of the above step, you will get below two links/buttons: DOWNLAD RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY ADD OBJECTIONS.
Join Our WhatsApp Group By Click Here
7. On that page, you can download the RESPONSE SHEET with Model Answer Key and ‘ADD OBJECTIONS’,
8. To raise objections, click on ADD OBJECTION’, select the QUESTION ID from the drop-down against which you want to raise the objection.
9. Select the NATURE OF THE OBJECTION from the drop-down.
10. Add your REMARKS on the objections raised.
11. Upload a REFERENCE DOCUMENT in a .jpg format (file size less than 1 MB).
12. You can raise only ONE objection per question.
13. Rs. 200 will be charged for each objection raised, you can Select & de-select the Objections raised by clicking the checkbox then click on CLICK TO PAY ONLINE for making Payment.
14. You will be directed to the Payment gateway page, fll in your basic details, and ‘MAKE PAYMENT’ using various payment modes.
15. After successful Payment, Confirmation Page will be displayed with your Order ID, Keep a Copy of it for future reference. Click on ‘EXIT’ and Re-login to download the Print of the Paid Objections.
16. After Re-login, click on ‘ADD OBJECTION, the paid objections will be displayed in GREEN, click on the ‘PRINT’ option, and take a Print-out of the same for future reference