JKSSB Syllabus details for 2021
JKSSB Patwari Syllabus PDF | 2021
JKSSB Library Assistant, Librarian Syllabus PDF | 2021
JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 | PDF
JKSSB Junior Pharmacist Syllabus PDF | 2021 Recruitment
Draftsman Syllabus (Civil) – JKSSB | UT Cadre
Who could Apply?
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications
issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the competent Authority in the format prescribed for the purpose at
the time of Document Verification
READ ALSO ; JKSSB Result for various Posts under PM Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non Migrant Kashmiri Pandits check details here
Selection Process for JKSSB PAA
- The overall merit of the candidate shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.
The Services Selection Board shall make allocation of the District Cadre in favor of successful candidates on the basis of the merit cum-preference method.
- Meanwhile, The candidates shall be called to indicate their preferences for District Cadre either in the online application form or at a later stage, as shall be deemed appropriate by the Board.
- Furthermore, Based on the preferences given by the respective candidates and in accordance with the merit obtained by them, the Board shall notify the allocation of Cadre, in favor of successful candidates.
- The allocation of District Cadre, once notified by the Services Selection Board shall be final and binding and no representation/request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever may be the reason.
- Also, In case a candidate does not indicate his/her preference (fully or partially) as and when asked by the Board, he/she shall be deemed to have agreed to the Cadre allocation as shall be done, by the SSB, and the decision of the Board in this regard shall be final and binding.