The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for NEET UG 2023, which is a national level examination for admission into undergraduate medical courses. The NEET UG 2023 Registration has started on 6th March 2023, and eligible candidates can apply for it on the official website at neet.nta.nic.in. The last date for submitting the NEET Application Form is 6th April 2023. In this article, we have provided detailed information about the NEET UG 2023 Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Process, and other important details.
|NEET UG 2023 Registration||Important Dates|
|Start Date||6th March 2023|
|Last Date||6th April 2023|
|Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|NEET UG 2023||Eligibility Criteria|
|Education Qualification||10+2 Pass Certificate from a recognized Board with Physics, Biology / Biotechnology, Chemistry, and English subjects.|
|Age Limit||Candidate has completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year of the Undergraduate Medical Course.|
|Nationality||Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) intending to pursue Undergraduate Medical Courses in a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify for NEET (UG). Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) are also eligible for NEET UG.|
NEET UG 2023 Application Form Date
The NEET UG 2023 application process has started on 6th March 2023, and eligible candidates can apply till the last week of March 2023. The NEET UG 2023 exam will be held on 7th May 2023 at various exam centers across India. The NEET UG exam is conducted for admission into various undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BUMS, etc. Candidates can get admission into the top colleges, institutes, and universities across India.
NEET UG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for NEET UG 2023, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry, and English as their main subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing in the Class 12th examination are also eligible to apply for NEET Application Form.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year of the Undergraduate Medical Course.
- Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) intending to pursue Undergraduate Medical Courses in a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify for NEET (UG).
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) are also eligible for NEET UG.
The following documents are required to fill the NEET UG 2023 Application Form:
- Scanned copy of passport size photo
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Postcard size photo
- Fingerprints of the fingers and thumb of the left and right hand
- Citizenship certificate
- Category certificate
- Photocopy of all educational documents
How to Apply for NEET UG Application Form 2023
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the NEET UG 2023 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of NEET UG @neet.nta.nic.in
- Check the News & Events section
- NEET UG 2023 Notification PDF and check important details.
- Now click on NEET Application Form 2023 Link.
- Enter the Required Details in the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee and upload the required documents.
- After that submit the application form.
- Take a printout of NEET UG 2023 Registration for future reference.
A1. The NEET UG 2023 registration process has started on 6th March 2023.
A2. The last date for NEET UG 2023 registration is 6th April 2023.
A3. The NEET UG 2023 exam will be conducted on 7th May 2023.
A4. The NEET UG 2023 exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).