One Stop Centre for Women (OSC) Jobs Recruitment 2022.
Government of Jammu and Kashmir OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT COMMISSIONER BARAMULLA
Advertisement for Vacant posts in respect of One Stop Centre for Women (OSC), Mission Shakti Baramulla.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the below mentioned posts in respect of One Stop Centre for Women 10SCI Mission Shakti Baramulla established under Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year on consolidated honorarium as per the guide lines of the Mission Shakti subject to the satisfactory performance, continuation of the scheme and funding from the government.
Opening date of receipt of application forms : –22-10-2022.
Closing date of receipt of application forms :-12-11-2022.
Criteria for Short-Listing / Selection for the posts:
Academic Qualification:- 80- Points (on Pio-rata Basis).The point will be giving for Marks obtained from Requisite qualification (qualification of eligibility) only.
Viva-Voce: 20 points
Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the merit of their educational qualification points in the ratio of 1:5 Le. 5 candidates for one post Candidates obtaining equal merit shall also be called for interview:
List of shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through print and electronic media and candidates may be required to bring original testimonials for verification and check before the interview committee constituted for the purpose.
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : CLICK HERE
Any misrepresentation of facts on the application form disturbing the shortlisting may invite legal action/ disqualification.
No individual interview call letters s ha I be issued. No WDA will be paid.
Terms and conditions
The engagement/hiring of the staff is purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year on consolidated honorarium as per the guidelines of the scheme subject to the satisfactory performance continuation of the scheme and finding from the government
The Consolidated honorarium of the posts will be decided by the Competent Authority as per the revised guidelines of Mission Shakti notified by the Ministry of Women & Child Development* GOI, Vide No. WW-23/1 /2021-WW. Dated 14-07-2022.
- Applicant must be a Domicile of the Union Territory of JSK.
- Applicants should be medically fit for field visits in different blocks/ villages of District Baramulla.
- The engagement being a temporary arrangement is terminable if the performance is not satisfactory as assessed by the District Level Committee headed by the District Magistrate/District Development Commissioner.
- There shall be no right to seek permanent absorption in any department or regularization of any sort (Agreement for the same sworn before judicial Magistrate 1st Class needed to be executed upon selection before joining).
- Candidates must possess the required eligibility/qualification by or before the last date for submission of the application form.
- Any claim regarding qualification made after the closing date of receiving application forms shall not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application forms shall be the cut-off date for determining eligibility.
- Candidate must have good moral character.
- Candidates have to apply- separately for each post If any candidate is shortlisted for interview for more than one post applied he/she shall have to indicate his/her preference at the time of interview on given proforma so that a candidate is selected for one post only in final selection lists.
- No. of posts can be increased or decreased any time and the Selection Committee has the right to reject any application on relevant
- The Selection list to be issued shall be provisional and subject to the verification report regarding the authenticity of the documents from the issuing bodies/organizations. Any adverse report received regarding the documents produced based on selection is obtained edshalirvite legal-penal action under relevant rules/laws and selection soon tamed shall be cancelled ab initio.
- Forms complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of qualification experience must reach m the office of the District Social Welfare Officer Baramulla by or before 12-11 -202 2 430 PM.
Download Also : JKSSB VLW / Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022, Download PDF
Documents to be attached with the application form
- Self-Attested copies of all Academic/Technical qualification certificates.
- Self-Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self-Attested copy of Domicile Certificate.
- Valid Experience Certificate with reference to the posts applied for Character Certificate from Police Station or any Gazetted office