SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 7547 Vacancies
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has exciting news for aspiring candidates. The SSC is all set to release the notification for SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2023, offering a golden opportunity to join the prestigious Sub Inspector ranks. With a total of 7547 vacancies available, this recruitment drive is expected to attract a large number of enthusiastic individuals looking to make a difference in the field of security and investigation.
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Overview :
|SSC Full Form||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Starting Date||1st September 2023|
|Last Date||30th September 2023|
|No of Vacancies||7547 Posts|
|Male Vacancies||5056 Posts|
|Female Vacancies||2491 Posts|
Computer Operator and Sales Executive Vacancies in Srinagar, Check Details
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023 For 1036 Posts, Check Details & Apply Online
SSC Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2023
To be eligible for the SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet certain criteria in terms of age, educational qualifications, and physical standards.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 and 25 years of age as of the specified date. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
- Educational Qualification: For the Sub Inspector position, candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university. It is essential to have a strong educational background to excel in this competitive examination.
- Physical Standards: Physical fitness plays a vital role in law enforcement careers. Male candidates must meet the height requirement of 170 cm (with relaxation as per rules), while female candidates must have a height of 157 cm (with relaxation as per rules). Additionally, male candidates need to fulfill the chest measurement criteria of 81 cm with a 4 cm expansion.
SSC SI Vacancy and Salary Information
Out of the total vacancies, 5056 positions are reserved for male candidates, while 2491 positions are for female candidates. The selected candidates will be offered a lucrative salary package, with a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- along with a grade pay of Rs. 2000/-. This provides not only a stable career but also financial security and growth opportunities.
Mark your calendars as the SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 is scheduled to kick-start on September 1, 2023. The online application process will commence on this date and continue until September 30, 2023. The examination is expected to be conducted in November-December 2023, giving candidates ample time to prepare themselves for the selection process.
SSC SI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 consists of multiple stages to ensure the recruitment of the most suitable candidates. The process includes:
- Written Exam: Candidates will need to clear a written examination that tests their knowledge in various subjects such as General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Maths, and Computer.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Successful candidates from the written examination will proceed to the PET, which includes a race, long jump, and high jump.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): Candidates qualifying in the PET will undergo a PMT to assess their physical measurements as per the prescribed standards.
- Document Verification: Candidates who pass the above tests will be required to submit their documents for verification.
- Medical Examination: Finally, candidates will undergo a comprehensive medical examination to ensure they are physically fit for the job.
You May Also Like !
- Kashmir University Junior Assistant Syllabus 2023, Download PDF
- JKBOSE Class 11th Result 2023: Check Your Scores Online
- Police Constable Recruitment 2023 For 700 Posts: Direct Link to Apply
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, Check Details & Apply Online
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2023, Check Vacancy & Other Details
SSC SI Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
If you’re planning to apply for the SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023, it’s crucial to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus. Understanding the structure of the exam will help you prepare effectively and increase your chances of success. Let’s delve into the details of the SSC SI exam pattern and syllabus.
Exam Pattern: The written exam for SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 will be conducted online and will consist of objective-type questions. The exam duration will be two hours, and there will be negative marking of 1/4th for each incorrect answer. The exam will be divided into four sections:
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: This section tests your knowledge of general awareness, current events, and important facts. It is essential to stay updated with national and international news, politics, sports, science, and other relevant topics.
- Reasoning: The reasoning section evaluates your logical and analytical thinking abilities. It includes topics such as analogies, coding-decoding, syllogism, blood relations, direction sense, and non-verbal reasoning.
- Maths: Mathematics plays a significant role in the SSC SI exam. This section covers topics like arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, and data interpretation. Brushing up on fundamental concepts and practicing a wide range of numerical problems is crucial to excel in this section.
- Computer: The computer section assesses your knowledge of computer fundamentals, basic operations, hardware, software, internet, networking, and computer security. Familiarize yourself with common computer terminology and concepts to tackle questions from this section.
Syllabus: While the exam pattern gives you an overview of the sections, understanding the syllabus in detail will help you identify the specific topics to focus on during your preparation. Here’s a breakdown of the syllabus for each section:
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
- History, Geography, and Polity
- Economy and Finance
- Science and Technology
- Sports and Awards
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Important Dates and Events
- Analogies and Classification
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number System and Simplification
- Average, Percentage, and Ratio
- Time, Speed, and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Data Interpretation
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Basic Operations and Terminology
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Internet and Networking
- Computer Security
Railway Recruitment 2023 For 45,000 Posts, Apply Online @indianrailways.gov.in
DDA Recruitment 2023 for 687 Vacancies, Apply Online @dda.gov.in
How to Apply for SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 ?
- Check the eligibility criteria and ensure you meet all the requirements specified in the official notification.
- Visit the official website of the SSC or the designated portal for online applications.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Upload the required documents, such as educational certificates, photographs, and signatures, as per the specified guidelines.
- Pay the application fees online using the available payment options.
- Double-check all the entered information and submit your application.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application Fees and Mode of Payment: To complete the application process for SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023, candidates need to pay an application fee. The fee for General, OBC, and EWS categories is Rs. 100
A: The application process starts on 1st September 2023 and concludes on 30th September 2023.
A: There are a total of 7547 vacancies for Sub Inspector (SI) posts, with 5056 vacancies for male candidates and 2491 vacancies for female candidates.
A: The selection process includes a written exam, physical efficiency test (PET), physical measurement test (PMT), document verification, and a medical examination.
A: The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General, OBC, and EWS categories. However, candidates belonging to SC, ST, ESM, and Departmental categories are exempted from paying any fee.